Monday 21 October 2013

"I shrugged but thankful"

The teacher asked whether I see any different today and know why that Faiq is happy and excited today. I asked why as in my heart I prayed hard to make the morning as easy as can be but  the teacher said because the "kid" did not come yesterday and told me that they talked to the headteacher and she said nobody wants to play with the kid but Faiq is kind of friendly with him.
I continue about the matter just to kill two birds with one stone or to have a matter solved by saying again to the teacher, I told Faiq to play near and around the teacher as the teacher could see him and observe him amongst the kids.

Actually, today I wanted to write about my cousin Sara Ahmad because right after I have learnt about the school's stories yesterday, I wanted to share it out with her. She is a positive person I know I will get a positive vibes from her. She inspires me with her activities with her kids and her smiles brighten all. Since it was already working hours, I have not yet do as thought. All about her I follow direct from herself or at her active blog thatcutelittleones.blogspot.com
Me and lovely her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line of your adventure...