Wednesday 30 October 2013

I earn a lifetime skill that generates income

I baked 4 cupcakes in four days in a row. I assumed this activities will generate income for our family.
On last Friday, I started with orange cupcake, I have the pictures taken in my phone, guess will posted her soon. My husband said it is good, but I find it so sweet on the cream. After orange cupcake, I have baked kiwi cupcakes, that is the perfect cake I have baked. Mild sweet cream with kiwi chopped on top. 

I became addicted with baking because it is so easy, I decided with strawberry since my husband bought it with kiwi fruit on the same day, so just to make sure it is as fresh I baked strawberry right after. I and husband just tasted a bite each because we know there are more coming for us to taste.

Way in the beginning I planned to baked raisins cupcake because my kids love raisins, though I am more interested in fresh fruit based first. I have made it the raisins cupcakes, but they pulled out the raisins and ate and left the cake behind.

On my mind I have been thinking to bake lemon cake because it sounds so fresh, but I know that lemon lasts longer so I leave it there til yesterday, Wednesday, baked them 12 or 13 cups. I told Faiq's teacher that I started learning to bake cupcake and promised her to bring the cupcakes for the teachers to taste. I did it yesterday, then I have got the message that the cake was so good, the frosting got lemon taste, the butter is tasteful, the cake is moist with mild lemon taste, smell nice too with the bites of zest
. sweets

I have never thought that I could bake cakes, I am glad I have tried, from this activities, I know it will generate income and I with my husband will have more leisure time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line of your adventure...