Tuesday 14 January 2014

I started by cleaning the porch floor and sweep it clear and find act of gratefulness having a shelter...

Yesterday was Maulidur Rasul birthday, we woke up and went out to have breakfast and stopped at plants nursery and get some plants and soil for my green fresh environment project. We went for groceries as well as we planned to stay indoor and relax. Instead, I was grouping the recycle stuff to papers, plastic and cans categories, after I have done that, the best feeling I ever feel clean and empty space and wide view in the house.

I leave the stacks outside and ready to weigh them and trade them with MONEY.

I was thinking to have frequently going to overseas, this is I want to do since my brother is moving to San Francisco. I figure out the lowest airfare to search around. This is another to make it work and real too.

Alhamdulillah, Faiq was happy to school, when he met his teacher, he told about cockcroach he saw and the porch. My hubby did pest control DIY now, before we have Rectokil  to do is for us.

I leave my dad's photo here, I love him dearly.

kindness from,
Fair


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line of your adventure...