Sunday 12 January 2014

I changed the blog's name from Journey of a Pscyhologist to An Author is because I expect my audience to become readers..

and also the movie Up made the move too, until the many times I watched it, it captured my heart. Faiq loves the movie so much, he even acted like the Russel while watching him. I wished I could filming him, he looked so cute trying to walk and talk like Russel.

Yes I have an adventure to talk about, its all started in morning to get Faiq to school. Then having me for breakfast.

My thoughts run fast about making money, it is from recycling to making plants in jars. I have yet to convert it into action. Just browsed the waterproof stickers for glass jars and bottles. Just thought of putting recycles stuff in the clear plastic bags and bring them to the recycling lot for weighing and getting MONEY.

The clock ticks at 11:39am and must get ready to fetch Faiq and have lunch.

Mild adventure to venture and leaving her adventure break photo at USS.

Love,
Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line of your adventure...